Is your DM upping their game? Now up yours!
The Hunters’ Guide is your essential quick reference training manual. Trying to get ideas for your character’s Aspects or Stunts? Can’t remember what the rules were for resolving a contest? What the heck IS The Warehouse anyway? And let’s not forget The Ciphers… why robots???
The Hunters’ Guide includes:
- Tips for character creation, answering questions like “No, really, how the hell do I come up with Aspects?”
- The Random Concept Aspect generator, for those who prefer to let the dice decide who their character will be
- A deep dive on Stunt creation and making your hunters as badass as possible
- More information than you require about The Brotherhood Warehouse and the Cipher program
- 7 pre-generated, ready to play, Demon Hunters teams!
The Hunters’ Guide is the final game supplement from the original Kickstarter by Dead Gentlemen Productions (the associated World Bible, covering the franchise/setting as a whole is still to come) and is available to purchase now from drivethruRPG.
As a high-level backer on the Kickstarter, I’ve been waiting for this product with bated breath. Why? Because I was able to submit one of those 7 pre-generated chapters for inclusion. Lambda 7, graduates of the warehouse and theoretical protectors of the city of London.
I’ll be posting a proper review of the entire Demon Hunters line once I have a physical copy of the book in my hands, in the meantime you can find both editions at the link above and should you need inspiration for your adventures then take a look at one of my adventure starters, which are available as PWYW downloads (more of which are coming soon!)